Safety Health Environment
Being an Integrated Management System company, Technical Services & Rock Blasting Co LLC will commit and protect the Health and Safety of its employees, customers, visitors and the community at large and protect the physical environment in which the company activities are carried out.
- Ensuring that our services meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of our staff and the protection of our assets.
- Ensuring the prevention of any impact on the environment resulting from our actions.
- Complying with all relevant Environmental, Health & Safety legal laws and other requirements.
- To identify the hazards (the potential for harm) assess the risks (the likelihood of that harm being realized) and manage those risks.
- To maintain work equipment in a safe state and provide both safe systems of work and a safe working environment for employees and all who work on our behalf.
- Periodically review the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the EHS management system.
- Strive to prevent any incidents, accidents, occupational illness or exposures which could cause harm to people and damage to properties and assets and the environment and maintain Emergency Plans to reduce risks and adverse effects.
- Make every effort to protect the environment and prevent pollution, to minimize consumption of materials, to promote reuse and recycling of wastes and adopt the best practice on waste management.
- Strive to achieve continual improvement of the EHS management system and related performance.
- The policy will be reviewed periodically and will be available for employees and the public.